- Days to 50% SiIking : 52-56
- Days to maturity : 72- 80 days depends upon season and area of cultivation.
- Plant type : Very good vigour with semi erect medium broad light green leaves.
- Plant height : Medium tall (230-260 cm)
- Ear placement : Medium (90-100 cm)
- Grain colour : Yellow
- Grain texture & size : Flint, bold
- Sweetness : 17-19 TSS
- Ear length without husk : 16-19 cm
- Ear girth without husk : 4.2-4.8 cm
- Ear weight without husk : 300-400 gm
- Husk cover : Fully covered
- Peeling : Good
- Suitable for Rain-fed &Irrigated conditions
- Uniform ear placement and tassel height
- Normal green at the time of green cob harvest
- Uniform size, yellow girthy cobs with good tip filling
- Tolerant to Downy Mildew & moderately tolerant to TLB
- Tolerant to Lodging
- Seed Rate : 3 kg/acre
- Sowing distance : 45-60 × 10-15 cm
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review